BUSINESS SERVICES,NOT ELSEWHERE CLASSED $ 27.50
I used the proper personal activation code to ensure I not be charged for anything.
Order your free Aeris SIMs now
Congratulations, you can now order your free Aeris SIMs. Here’s how to order your SIMs to take advantage of our connectivity service for four months.
Any questions? Ask us!
You will receive 10 Aeris SIMs for free. The SIMs will allow you to connect to the Aeris GSM network in the USA.
Each SIM comes per month and at no cost with:
* 1 MB
* 5 mobile originated SMS (from your device)
* 20 mobile-terminated SMS (to your device) per month for free.
Additional usage will be blocked
How to order your SIMs
1. Visit our self-service portal to order your free SIMs at
2. Create an account that will grant you access to AerPort, our connectivity management portal – it takes less than a minute!
As email address, please use: firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com>
<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com>>Your personal activation code is: ..................................
3. Once your account is created, log in and order your free SIMs in AerPort.
Please provide your address where your SIMs must be shipped and a valid phone number in case we need to contact you.
Important Note: Your credit card will not be charged during the entire period of the program. However, our system requires valid credit card information.
How to use your SIMs
You should receive your SIMs within one-to-two days after you submit your order. Upon receiving your SIMs, visit our Resource Center
Free service connectivity agreement
When you create your account, you will be asked to agree to the terms of our free service connectivity agreement
At the end of the program, we will cease to provide our connectivity service. You can subscribe to our connectivity service for your SIMs if you specifically request for it by email or phone.
You get it all for free, but please help us improve our service
For the duration of the free 4-month program, we ask you to:
* interact regularly (at least once per week) in a meaningful way with our community forum. Post your questions regarding the use of the Aeris connectivity SIMs, or comments and thoughts on the service or your solution. The forum is available here
* provide us with feedback on the service, including difficulties and errors encountered, or your overall experience in using the service
Thank you in advance for your help!
We really want to provide you with the best service. At any time, if you encounter any issue affecting your solution, please contact us right away. We will be here to help you.
The Aeris team
Aeris Communications • 2350 Mission College Blvd Suite 600 • Santa Clara, CA 95054 United States