Cannot log in - Apache Error HTTP Status 500 - state cookie not set

• Problem
  • Updated 11 months ago
Cannot login to Aeris. Getting the error message: HTTP Status 500 - state cookie not set. Tried IE, Chrome and Edge without success. This is a new issue and it comes up when I press the "Log in" button with my credentials.

This the URL where the button takes me:
http://ssaerport.aeris.com/web/guest/home?code=MOmY..... FWIW, I see "guest" in the address which, having submitted credentials, I am not.

Thanks!

Photo of Charles Judson

Charles Judson

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 12 months ago

Photo of Lilibeth Ocando

Lilibeth Ocando, Official Rep

• 14 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hello Charles, 

Please go to the following Link to login to your account:

www.aeris.com and click on the Customer Login link 

Let me know if you are able to login.

Waiting for your comments, 

Best regards,

Lilibeth Ocando

Customer Support Engineer

Aeris Communications, Inc
Photo of Charles Judson

Charles Judson

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

No luck there. Different behavior though. I get a "Username or password invalid" message. The username is correct. The "Forgot password?" submission email does not arrive (checked junkmail folder).

Thanks again!

Photo of Lilibeth Ocando

• 14 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hello Charles, 

We have checked the link provided and it is currently working. Could you please clear your cookies/cache and try it again? let me know your result.

Best regards,

Lilibeth Ocando

Customer Support Engineer

Aeris Communications, Inc
Photo of Joshua Hoffman

Joshua Hoffman

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
I can answer this for him.  It's still not working.  I've been trying to get in for 3 days as well.  Please fix this issue.  
Photo of Charles Judson

Charles Judson

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Joshua is correct, it is still not working. I did discover a workaround but it is a pain.

1. I try to log in. the error occurs. Leaving that tab open,

2. I open another tab on the browser and browse to the Aeris site, then click "Buy Sims". I then anonymously put an item in my cart which exposes a "Sign In" button on that page, the order page. that takes me to the Aeris login page from which, this time, will work and I am able to get to my Dashboard. Trying to log in via that page without having first errored out on the still-open tab is not successful.

I appreciate Joshua's comment and I got another from Steven but the reply button did not work on that one. In any case I'm glad we are not the only ones having the issue. I would like to reiterate, this error occurs for both users in my company, using any browser, and with login attempts on four different machines, two of which are not within any company firewall or proxy server. I am thinking this is your problem, Aeris, not one at my end.

Photo of Mike Almasri

Mike Almasri

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I am having the same issue, Tried all work around and no luck. I am able to sign in to buy the SIM Cards but can't access the dashboard. This is the error I get. Please let me know how, or when I would be able to log in

Mike
Photo of Mike Almasri

Mike Almasri

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
HTTP Status 500 - state cookie not set

type Exception report

message state cookie not set

description The server encountered an internal error that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

java.io.IOException: state cookie not set
	org.keycloak.servlet.ServletOAuthClient.getBearerToken(ServletOAuthClient.java:136)
	com.aeris.portal.extensions.filters.KeycloakAuthFilter.processFilter(KeycloakAuthFilter.java:106)
	com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.BaseFilter.doFilter(BaseFilter.java:104)
	com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.BaseFilter.processFilter(BaseFilter.java:177)
	com.liferay.portal.servlet.filters.sso.ntlm.NtlmPostFilter.processFilter(NtlmPostFilter.java:81)
	com.liferay.portal.sharepoint.SharepointFilter.processFilter(SharepointFilter.java:179)
	com.liferay.portal.servlet.filters.virtualhost.VirtualHostFilter.processFilter(VirtualHostFilter.java:241)
	com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.BaseFilter.doFilter(BaseFilter.java:107)
	com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.BaseFilter.doFilter(BaseFilter.java:107)
	org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.UrlRewriteFilter.doFilter(UrlRewriteFilter.java:738)
	com.liferay.portal.servlet.filters.threadlocal.ThreadLocalFilter.processFilter(ThreadLocalFilter.java:35)

note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache Tomcat/7.0.41 logs.

Photo of Lilibeth Ocando

• 14 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hello Charles, 

Please go to the following Link http://neo.aeris.com/pricing/plans-pricing/

and click on "Login"

The issue has been fixed!

Please let me know your result. 

Best regards,
Lilibeth Ocando