Error occurred while provisioning selected device(s): Device does not belong to this product

• Problem
  • Updated 7 months ago
I purchased several new packs of SIMs and I have added two packs to the inventory for LTE/3G. When I select any of them to Provision I only have one rate plan option "PayG for .50 USD LTE". If I select that I get an error saying "Error occurred while provisioning selected device(s): Device does not belong to this product". Not sure why I don't see the other rate plan options listed on the website. I talked with someone in sales and he said put a ticket in but I don't see that as an option. 
Photo of Nathan Looman

Nathan Looman

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 7 months ago

Photo of Abraham Fuentes

Abraham Fuentes, Official Rep

• 61 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hello Nathan,

Thank you for posting you problem on the NEO Community web. I have verified that your account has the SIMs in inventory, and have been able to confirm you now have multiple rate plans to chose from. I just tried to provision the previously mentioned devices (via your customer claim) with a rate plan of "10MB for 5 USD LTE" but they still failed. As a result this issue was escalated to our engineering team requesting assistance with resolution. Please log into your Neo account and confirm for us which rate plan you would like on the devices.

Additional information will be provided as it becomes available.

Reagrsd,
Abraham Fuentes
Neo Support
ZD#56336