invoices

• Problem
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Acknowledged
I cannot see monthly invoices on the portal.
I go to Reports >> MOnthly

The little green ajax box pops up and says "Loading Invoices..." but then goes away and there are no invoices displayed.

I change the reports month and again, the box pops up, goes away and no invoices.

I need to be able to see what I've been billed in previous months without having to pull up my credit card statements.
Photo of ERobishaw

ERobishaw

• 35 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of ERobishaw

ERobishaw

• 35 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
Ahh... I just turned on browser debugging and I see that the ajax call to fill in the invoices is failing with a 500 Internal Server error. Happens every time I change the month as well...

Here are the details returned:
Error: Failed to get invoices
Cause: getAccountByAccountId Failed:
getAccountByAccountId Failed:

I'll privately send you the entire url if you want, but you should be able to re-produce it easily.

Thanks
Eric
Photo of Bob Heckmann

Bob Heckmann, Official Rep

• 349 Posts
  • 12 Reply Likes
Hi Eric,

Thanks for the posts. We've opened a case and our engineering team is evaluating it right now. We'll update you when we have more information. Very sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Bob
Photo of ERobishaw

ERobishaw

• 35 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
Any progress?
Photo of Bob Heckmann

Bob Heckmann, Official Rep

• 349 Posts
  • 12 Reply Likes
Hi Eric,

Our finance team emailed your May invoice this morning. Please let us know if you haven't received it.

Our engineering team is rolling a series of enhancements into production that will include pushing monthly invoices to the portal so you can download them yourself. Finance will email your invoice if another monthly cycle passes before those enhancements are released.

Regards,
Bob
Photo of Bruce B

Bruce B

• 28 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
I'm having the same issue viewing invoices