My SIM worked for a week and stopped. Now diagnosis says "Currently Blocked"

• Question
  • Updated 3 weeks ago
My SIM worked for a week and stopped. Now diagnosis says "Currently Blocked". Credit card on file is fine and i have no idea how to get out of this deadend?
Photo of Syed Meraj

Syed Meraj

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 4 weeks ago

Photo of Norma Pavao

Norma Pavao, Official Rep

• 150 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Hi Syed,

I would be happy to assist you in investigating this issue further, can you provide me the ICCID you are having trouble with so I may begin investigating?

Thank you,
Norma
Neo Team
Photo of Syed Meraj

Syed Meraj

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Norma,

Here it is

ICCID: 89185000190306858152

Looking forward to get going again. Thanks
Photo of Syed Meraj

Syed Meraj

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Should I paste the iccid here in the forum?
(Edited)
Photo of Norma Pavao

• 150 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Hi Syed,

Thank you for providing the ICCID, I was able to confirm your findings although based on the alert trigger for usage your SIM had not exceeded the MAX defined threshold to have initiated the block. I was not able to confirm cause or source of the block. But I was able to unblock Data on your SIM. if possible reboot your device or initiate communication to confirm the issue is resolved. Please do let me know the result.

Regards,
Norma
Neo Team
Photo of Syed Meraj

Syed Meraj

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thanks
Photo of Syed Meraj

Syed Meraj

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I am trying to send sms to my device to reboot. However when i send the sms from your website, it reports the following

Send MT-SMS accepted. Operation in progress
Send MT-SMS failed. Cause: AerFrame ErrorCode -8
Photo of Norma Pavao

• 150 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Hi Syed,

It may have take a few minutes, but I am seeing there has been successful transmission of data, can you confirm on your end?

Thank you,
Norma
Neo Team
Photo of Syed Meraj

Syed Meraj

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Yes it is working fine now. Thanks
Can you make sure it doesn't get blocked again?
Photo of Norma Pavao

• 150 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Hi Syed,

From what I can see the defined trigger would not have caused the block it is not clear what did. I can look into that further to see if that can be identified, please let me know if you wish pursue that. I do see you raised the block to 10MB. You also can consider creating an alert to just alert you when the trigger threshold is met so you have time to investigate your traffic activity before a block takes place. This alert would be a sort of warning that you are nearing your usage to avoid overages. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Thank you,
Norma 
Neo Team
Photo of Norma Pavao

• 150 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Hi Syed, 

Quick follow-up to see if you have any further questions regarding my last update. Greatly appreciate your input.

Regards,
Norma
Neo Team