Neo-digikey page "temporarily unavailable"

• Problem
  • Updated 4 months ago
The entire neo-digikey page seems to be down. It says "temporarily unavailable", and the only options are "logout" and "documentation". All I want to do is activate sim cards
Photo of Mitchel Szazynski

Mitchel Szazynski

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 4 months ago

Photo of Abraham Fuentes

Abraham Fuentes, Official Rep

• 55 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hello Mitchel,

We are sorry to hear you are having problems getting started with your Digikey account. It appears your account did not complete the set up process completely,
I have made the appropriate adjustment and you should be able to activate your sim card now.
Please log into Digikey web pageĀ  ; https://digikey-neo.aeris.com/
You should now get the pop up box indicating "Assign SIMsĀ " and asking you to enter your 6 digit code.

If it does not come up automatically you will need to do the following:
go to "Quicklinks" then "Assign new SIMs

Please do let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns about this information

Regards,
Abraham Fuentes
Neo Support

Mitchel Szazynski

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
That certainly helped, but then I typed in my "Aeris code", and I've triple checked that it is the correct one, and it says "Unidentified Package Number"

Mitchel Szazynski

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Please advise me what to do. I am entering in correct number and it simply will not recognize it
Photo of Abraham Fuentes

• 55 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hello Mitchel,

I have sent you an external e-mail with the following request, please respond to e-mail.
Can you send us a photo of the label you received with the six digit code?
I am trying to make sure you are in the correct dashboard.

Thanks,
Abraham Fuentes
Neo Support
(ZD#56573)
Photo of Abraham Fuentes

• 55 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hello Mitchel,

I just performed additional checks to your account and you now have 1 device in your SIM inventory under "SelfServe 2G/3G SIM" please confirm this is or is not the device you have in hand and were trying to activate.

Thanks,
Abraham Fuentes
Neo Support
(ZD#56573)