One or more of your units has exceeded your threshold limit(s).

• Question
  • Updated 6 months ago
We recently purchased a 5 pack of 3G/LTE SIM cards.  We bought 10MB per month.  After using 2 of the devices this weekend I get this email - "One or more of your units has exceeded your threshold limit(s). No action has been taken, but you may need to investigate the units listed in the attached report."  When I look at the attachment sent in the email, it shows we used about 990 KB per device.  Unless I'm totally wrong, that is way off from our monthly 10MB that we bought.  Why would I get this email?  Or am I calculating totally wrong and we are already getting close to our 10MB?
Photo of Kelly Page

Kelly Page

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 8 months ago

Photo of Abraham Fuentes

Abraham Fuentes, Official Rep

• 64 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hello Kelly,         

I wanted to let you know that our engineering team has confirmed this issue should now be resolved. As previously mentioned we had a problem with the LTE My Alert Activity Report. The total data usage was being calculated erroneously. This problem was determined to be isolated to MyAlerts reporting only.

Please do let us know if you run into this issue again.

Should you require additional assistance please visit our Frequently Asked Questions at: http://neo.aeris.com/faq, or create a new post on this forum.

Best Regards,        
Abraham Fuentes     
Neo Support