Problem with Connecting the Ethernet Cellular Bridge to Receiver using Aeris Neo SIM

• Question
  • Updated 2 months ago
I just received the Aeris SIM in the mail , was able to assign it to my account, I have inserted it into the MultiTech eCell (ethernet to cellular bridge) and configured that as well. While the indicator lights are showing that the device should be connected to the cellular network, and communicating with the Multitech IP67 receiver, there seems to be no connection. I went back to the Aeris dashboard and tried to "PING" the device, but I keep getting a message that says "no answer from device ..." any thoughts as to what the problem might be? Someone suggested that I need to configure the ethernet port of the receiver to WAN. Am I doing something wrong with the SIM? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Photo of Andy Obst

Andy Obst

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of Norma Pavao

Norma Pavao, Official Rep

• 161 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Hi Andy,

I am happy to assist although I would like to see what we see on our end from a connectivity standpoint for your SIM, can you share the ICCID so that I may check our systems to confirm the activation an logging activity?

Thank you,
Norma 
Neo Team
Photo of Norma Pavao

• 161 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Hi Andy,

Can you provide the ICCID so I may investigate further? Greatly appreciate your feedback.

Regards,
Norma
Neo Team
Photo of Norma Pavao

• 161 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Hi Andy,

Did you still require assistance? If so please do provide the ICCID in order to further investigation into the issue you reported.

Thank you,
Norma 
Neo Team