• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Norma Pavao

Norma Pavao, Official Rep

• 126 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
HI Frank,

Can you please provide the ICCID so we can refer to our logs to assist in investigating the cause of the error you are receiving?

Thank you,
Norma 
Neo Team
Photo of Frank Garcia

Frank Garcia

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi, Norma, I can see now that my devices are connecting, and that they are being assigned an IP address.  Though, they are not responding to pings from your website interface.  Please advise. -Frank
Photo of Norma Pavao

• 126 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Hi Frank,

Are you seeing data transmitted to and from the devices?  If ping is not responding it could be that your devices are not allowing ICMP ping requests as we do not block this form of communication.

Regards,
Norma
Neo Team
Photo of Frank Garcia

Frank Garcia

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
We have not been able to find a way to enable ICMP on the Sierra Wireless GL8200, or to establish a TCP session successfully on your network.  Can you provide an example?
Photo of Norma Pavao

• 126 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
I have reached out to our engineer most familiar with the module.  I will update you once I get information back regarding ping.  I have also inquired about ssh.  

Regards,
Norma
Neo Team
Photo of Norma Pavao

• 126 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
My apologies for the delay our engineer got back to me, and requested I confirm if you are able get an assigned IP and establish packet sessions, can you confirm?

Thank you,
Norma 
Neo Team
Photo of Frank Garcia

Frank Garcia

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hello, Norma.  We have decided to eliminate this modem from our evaluation, as it does not meet our criteria for operating in the US. You may close this issue out.  Thanks, -Frank