Why has one of my device been deregistered?

• Problem
  • Updated 6 months ago
  • (Edited)
I have several GSM devices that are working fine. Two of them are having an issue. One of these devices shows that it has been deregistered. Our code doesn't deregister it so what could've caused the registration. Here are the details from your diagnostics panel:

Technology=GSM
 Identifier=89185000160629153086
TrafficType=Control
Event type = Deregistration
Network location info = 120631350390

Please help me figure out what's going on? What do I need to do to get it back online. Also how to avoid this issue in the future?
Photo of Nayab Khan

Nayab Khan

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 6 months ago

Photo of Sonam Gupta

Sonam Gupta

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Nayab,

Thank you for posting.

I can see that the last registration of the device ending with xxxx086 occurred at: 2018-02-23 19:57:54. However I have cleared the registration. Can you please reboot the device and let us know the output ?

A de-registration event can be caused by the network due to inactivity which is a system timer parameter. 

Thanks & regards,
NEO Support Team
Photo of Sonam Gupta

Sonam Gupta

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Nayab,

Thank you for posting.

I can see that the last registration of the device ending with xxxx086 occurred at: 2018-02-23 19:57:54. However I have cleared the registration. Can you please reboot the device and let us know the output ?

A de-registration event can be caused by the network due to inactivity which is a system timer parameter. 

We will stand by for 48 hours.

Thanks & regards,
NEO Support Team